2850 Tigertail Avenue, Suite 800
Miami, FL 33133, USA
Assistant Project Manager
The Related Group, has enhanced skylines with iconic developments characterized by innovative design, enduring quality, and including living. From luxury high-rise condominiums to more affordable developments, the Related Group’s distinctive brand of culture, design, and lifestyle-infused properties continues to revitalize urban neighborhoods. To date, Related has built and managed more than 100,000 condominium and apartment residences that are meticulously designed with finishes and amenities that transform buildings into vibrant residential environments. Related offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a work environment that encourages everyone to be their authentic selves.
To facilitate and assist the Project Manager in all phases of construction, including permitting, customer service, sales/marketing, management, association turnover and other problems or issues related to the timely finalization of the project.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates and / or executes special assignments designated by the Project Manager.
- Assists and administers the operation of the Condominium Association during the turnover period. Functions include assistance with the move-in process, review of security procedures throughout the building, settle disputes with contractors and in all instances expedite within the building.
- Assist Project Manager in planning and executing workflow and communication throughout the building process.
- Maintain daily communication with Project Director, construction team and punch team to facilitate flow of information.
- Assist Project Director with budget and estimations analysis of specific task, including deals with vendors, suppliers, consultants, etc. Assist with the permitting process where applicable.
- Assist and/or plan office moves and relocations as required.
- Assists Project Director in monitoring office physical plant.
- Coordinate and/or schedule consultants as the needs of the project dictate. Maintain good lines of communications with same.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelors in Business, Accounting or Construction or equivalent
- Preferably 2-3 years working on site for a developer or construction company, strong communication and organizational skills, good computed and budgeting skills.
Benefits as a Related Employee:
- Base Salary and Performance bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, legal services, flexible spending account.
- Employer Match Commuter Benefits.
- The benefits package includes 100 percent employer-paid life and disability insurance.
- Employer Matching 401k.
- Upward Mobility
- Employee Engagement and Wellness programs.
- Company-paid Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Holiday Time.
- Opportunities for Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement.
Interested candidates should submit application to Justin Rounick, at email@example.com
For more information about The Related Group, please visit www.relatedgroup.com