Prince Contracting, LLC
11490 Interchange Circle N, Miramar, FL 33025
Project Engineer – Immediate Need
Provide technical engineering information to project supervision and crafts to ensure construction work complies with all engineering standards, codes and specifications. This is a great opportunity for growth with our company and looking to build a team to growth with
- Review contract and specifications in its entirety
- Assist Project Manager, Project Superintendent and Project Engineer as required
- Assist with Three week look ahead schedule preparations and updates
- Quantify and track various scopes of work based on Field activities, project costs and forecasting,
- Obtain pricing and procure relatable material to support the field, obtain prices from subcontractors and vendors to include charge orders.
- Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers and workforce to resolve project challenges and conflicts
- Assist with monthly billing, cash flow projections, and change order processing
- Review Heavy Job daily reports for accuracy on timecards.
- Prepare and maintain technical submittal list, RFIs, Shop Drawings, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan and other logs as required.
- Comply with notice requirements such as inspections, survey staking, joint measurements with owner and/or engineer, utility locations and adjustments, etc.
- Issue correspondence to subcontractors and vendors when revised plan and/or specifications affects products or services
- Assist with project closeout
- Perform additional assignments per the Project Manager’s direction
- Request MOT Closures
- Monitor activities on the field and support their operation
- B.S. in Civil Engineering and/or B.S in Construction Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Interested candidates should submit application to Diana Visentin, firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly to Dragados USA. Human Resources (princecontracting.com)
For more information about Prince Contracting, LLC, please visit www.princecontracting.com