|A. – Title: Business developer and design lead
B. – Region: United States
D. – Immediate Supervisor: Holding
|Summary of the Goals for this POSITION|
|Lead the design team (Architecture, MEP and structure) of Double C and develop the value engineering business in South Florida with the fundamental premise of growing commercial and financial results in the short, medium and long term.|
Description of Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the team in charge and ensure its correct and harmonious operation.
- Identify business opportunities
- Inform the corporate about achieving and advancing business
- Position the brand and its portfolio of services
- Establish strategic alliances with architects and business developers
- Guarantee the Backlog
- Guarantee the expected income (between 5 and 10 USD M per year) with agreed returns.
- Maintain existing businesses and build trust with customers
- Develop a relationship that allows generating trust with customers and new business opportunities.
- Negotiate contract terms with customers and communicate with stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications
- A Licensed Architect, but a licensed Engineer is also acceptable.
- Between 15-20 years of experience
- Experience in mid and large-design companies as a designer or business developer Preferred experience at Miami Dade, or South Florida.
- This role requires an extensive network in the Design/Development industry.
- Tenacity and perseverance in achieving business or clients
- Sale man
- Goal oriented
- Easily related personality
- Well presented
- Trustable and with strong confidence
- Good English and Spanish communication skills
- Management of Florida Building Code, and any other local and international design code
- Management of design software: Revit, BIM, Autocad, etc.
- Skills in bidding and budgeting process. Business Cases.
Interested candidates should send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Double C, Conconcreto please visit www.conconcreto.com/en/