3450 W 84th Street, STE 202 b, Hialeah, FL, 33018
Job Proposal – Assistant Project Manager
Skills and qualifications
A quality assistant manager should be capable of helping the management of a project from start to finish and allocating resources accordingly with the help from the project manager. The right candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Solid grasp of building compliance and safety regulations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient with Excel, PDF, and Word
- Knowledge of Bluebeam and estimating would be highly considered
What are the daily duties of an Assistant Construction Manager?
On a typical day, an Assistant Construction Manager starts by checking their email and phone messages in an office setting. They reply to time-sensitive messages and review upcoming deadlines for construction projects. They use their time in the office to place orders for supplies or building materials and create work schedules for the coming weeks. Also, they will review the shop drawings and communicate with the clients to make sure all comments are addressed. There will be some days they will be working on permit application submission and reviews. They will be responsible for answering the phone calls and addressing the client’s concerns. They will also work on following up with clients on request for change orders and proposals.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org