Florida Construction Connection (FLCC) held an interactive workshop on building the most valuable you in the workplace on Monday, November 1st, from 6:30PM to 8:30PM. It took place at EC 2300, as well as online.
The hands-on workshop covered:
- Construction career choices
- Discovering your workplace style
- Finding the right job and company culture
- Employment longevity and growth
- The employee/employer relationship
It was facilitated by Suzanne Breistol who is president of both Florida Construction Connection, Inc. (FLCC, Inc.), a staffing company for Construction and Real Estate Development, and Construction Career Coach, Inc. dba/ConstructionConnection.com, a company specializing in assessing, coaching and professional development for the construction industry.