Openings: Assistant Estimator
Vercetti Enterprises, LLC is a general contracting firm specializing in quick-service restaurants, box retail, affordable housing, car washes and restaurant build outs.
This position includes supporting the estimating team. The ideal person for this position would be someone who would like the learn about construction in a smaller team setting. This will allow you to grow by getting involved with multiple tasks and many types of projects instead of the traditional large company and team where you may be limited in growth. We are looking for a positive, go getter, good attitude, team player and winner mentality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret plans to identify scopes of work.
- Follow-up and coordinate with subcontractors on bid status, scope inclusions and exclusion as well as any needed clarifications.
- Assist identifying questions for clarifications to the architect and engineer.
- Create and submit questions for clarifications to the architect and engineer.
- Perform material quantity takeoffs.
- This position may be a mix between assisting both estimating and partial front-end construction management team.
- Enrolled and anticipated completion of a Bachelor’s Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish desirable, but not essential.
- Position requires computer literacy; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook), Dropbox and Google Docs & Sheets.
Interested candidates should send resumes directly to email@example.com